Friday, March 20, 2009

HIV course at Pangkor Island Part 1..

I attended a HIV course in Pangkor island lately. Been ages since the last time i was there when i was a kid...perhaps more than 10 years? lol. It was a 3-day course talking about HIV/AIDS. But being a delinquent doc that i am, of cos i would not waste any time in exploring the place as soon as the chance comes. The beach above is just a short distance from the budget resort we were staying called pangkor Bayview Beach Resort. My friend Yew and I went after the class finished around evening. so it was dusk oledi by the time we get to the beach. Nice scenery yes...nice beach no...the beach was littered with lot of rubbish unfortunately...my friend even stepped on a fluorescent lamp! Good thing he was wearing slippers. Local authority please take note if u read this!

Another landscape pic taken with my ancient nikon e3200. Nice breeze...

Me posing by the beach...yes i know i need to slim down my face...anyone can help?

A pondok by the beach providing canoe, boat trip and snorkelling services. But didnt see anyone snorkelling around here probably bcos the water around here is not too clear...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Min said...

Wei, I think you gained some weight with form 6 that time, is it? Hehe...never mind, exercise more, will slim you down :)

blue said...

min: yes im getting fatter nowadays need to cut down on calories intake. U also not much better than me wo...:p