Saturday, April 25, 2009

when tears come out by itself



From starting to the finishing line we just known each other for one month. This is the most memorable month of my life. We chatted, we met each other, we comforted each other, we laughed, we quarreled, we walked together...

Now that i have drawn the finishing line myself, because somewhere deep in my heart i know we are not as compatible as i thought to be. This month we started, we left footprints in each others heart and now we ended our journey together...

I know that its meaningless to continue if its not meant to be. I really know its pointless to prolong suffering. But then why does my heart still ache?

Nevertheless i shall keep it close to my heart because i believe i have learnt something out of it...

2 comments:

[SK] said...

because you have given, you have offered, you have dedicated.. until you can keep all those back to yourself, your heart will still be aching.. time will be able to heal, all the best to you :)

blue said...

sk: thanks...im much better now oledi